Wednesday, December 3, 2008

one day nearer to the ship

Hi ppl, how does writing a blog matter to one who never cares about anything? who thinks his next minute should be something biggest in his life ?
For the first question the reply would be "At least this should prove me fruitful" and for the second to be answered i should rudder myself somewhere. "Somewhere" !!! How does this sound to you. At the height of riches , power ,respect or little show off . Of course a nodd from me !!! right now rather from my childhood when ppl ask me my ambition i would say "To make everyone happy" . And at this point, i think i cant talk for a day long and make ppl laugh at my humor else if my presence will make "everyone" happy, I'm ready (the least effort needed).As the calendar keeps ticking,I feel so void ,the beast in me is hunting hard for its prey(satisfaction).I'm not sure where and when will i get this?? But my nascent endeavors were in search of this and this(blog) is one among them. Hope i place myself "somewhere" !!

No comments: